New teaching methods ensure that Academy students receive maximum benefits by teachers who are highly specialized in Academy teaching methods.
Our Structured Lessons include:
- Introductory Activities : to warm up the participants for speech development
- speech & Language Development : projection of voice, articulation, jaw exercises, and pronunciation practices
- Movement : special mime exercises choreographed to music, where they learn to speak with their bodies, developing coordination and non-verbal skills
- Improvisation & Acting : using all the above skills to develop communication & movement, and create ideas.
- Finishing : Short, sharp, brief and high energy to get active & moving.